Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The New Year

So here it is. A new year.  Time to make changes, lose weight, get fit, get rich, work harder, work less, love more, find love, get a dog, travel more, travel less, find God, do more with friends, do less with friends, spend more time with loved ones, and the list goes on.

I wish I had some great wisdom to share, but I don't. I don't make resolutions.  At least I don't make ONE resolution this ONE time of the year. I make them all year long.  Stop eating junk, walk the dog more, ride my bike.... things like that. 

As far as my hope for this year... well I hope for better health (had a crappy one last year). Hope for the random kids of ours to become less dependant (seems to be getting better). Hope for the economy to improve (keep dreaming!). Hope for that house in the country with the wrap around porch and a few acres and a horse and.....(you know it COULD happen)..

And I hope this year brings happiness, contentment, health and lots of laughter to all.

and to all a good night.  Wait that goes with a different story... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment