Where to begin? I decided to try blogging. Problem is though, it has taken me many tries to get to this part where I actually "blog" something. I think that sharing my daily life will be entertaining as well as umm sort of therapy for me. But... first I had to figure out how to begin. So I asked a 10 year old and ta da!!! I am now actually BLOGGING... I am not sure what to do after I finish typing but I am sure she will help me.
About me: I am a 50 something year old woman in the very prime of my life. At least I think so. I am married to a wonderful man. A love story that i will share. I have an amazing career (also a story to share). I have the coolest kids/stepkids ever! and yes another story to share. AND 2 of the most beautiful grand daughters in the world (pictures to come!!!)
So my story begins....
No comments:
Post a Comment